In this 21st century, people are busier than ever. They are working, traveling to work, partying, or maybe working at home. They don’t have much time for fitness or to look after their bodies.
Since the pandemic, everyone has been stuck at home and working or studying there. Our lives seem to revolve around the insides of our four walls. When everything is inside the comfort of our home, why not cardio machines?
So with fitness as our top priority, let us explore what cardio machines are, which are the best cardio machines you need to get your hands on, and what you need to keep in mind before choosing your cardio machine! So without any further ado, let’s get started!
Why Do You Need a Cardio Machine for Home Workout?
Running, cycling, and swimming are often the first activities that spring to mind when people think about cardiovascular (cardio) exercises.
Yes, these are excellent strategies to raise your heart rate, but they are not for everyone. Cardio should be an essential aspect of your overall health regimen. Fortunately, there isn’t a “one-size-fits-all” solution.
So what is “Cardio?”
Cardio is any exercise that raises your heart rate and maintains it for an extended amount of time. As you begin to breathe faster and more deeply, your respiratory system will become more taxed. Your blood vessels will dilate to allow more oxygen to reach your muscles, and natural painkillers will be released (endorphins).
There are immense benefits of incorporating a Cardio routine in your daily fitness plans. Some of the benefits are:
- Mood improvement
- Longevity in life
- Better weight management
- Low risk of Cardiovascular diseases
You should undertake a cardio workout three to four times per week, for 30 minutes to an hour each time. Our bodies are incredibly adaptable and can quickly lose ground; it’s critical to maintain consistency. The more consistent we are over time, the better the results and endurance will be.
10 Best Cardio Machine for Home Workout: 2021
Here are the 10 best cardio machines for home workout, to help you get started on your road to fitness and better living:
1. Scizor metal Foldable Workout Step Machine Cardio Exercise Mini Stepper for Home Use with Handle Bar and Resistance Bands Adjustable Fitness Stair
This cardio machine is quite suitable for beginners who want a robust and sturdy machine for their home workouts. It has a built-in “Mini Stepper,” which you can use to tone and shape your lower body while engaging in a low-impact aerobic workout.
A short workout on the stepper machine for 20 minutes a day will tone your calves, glutes, and hamstring muscles while also improving your cardiovascular fitness. This cardio machine is ideal for working out at home, at the workplace, on business trips, or watching television.
This cardio machine by Scizor has a handlebar Twister stepper that works your deep muscles without putting too much pressure on your bones and joints. The Twist stepper with grip bars’ twisting action can help you modify your entire body, especially your thighs and glutes. The handle that comes with it aids with balance.
The LCD computer can keep track of how many calories are consumed and how many steps are taken. This is fantastic equipment to add to your home gym or to use to begin a healthier lifestyle.
- Twisting movements: work your core and lower body while pedaling in fun and effective ways to work deep muscles without placing too much stress on your bones and joints.
- Balance: This stepper incorporates a handle to assist you in maintaining your balance when you step on it, making it ideal for newcomers to the world of stepping.
- LCD monitor: The monitor will show you your time, calories, counts, and scans, as well as your outcomes, so you can stay motivated and on track.
- Easy Stepping: The 38° ergonomic angle design makes walking more comfortable and puts no strain on your knees.
- Pedals with anti-slip properties: Extra big, textured anti-slip pedals to ensure the safety of challenging exercise.
This product is available on Amazon at a significant discount. The original price is INR 19,999 but is available at INR 9,999 after a 50% discount. What’s more, you can also buy this item at no cost EMI, which is helpful for people who are looking to invest their money over a period of time.
2. Klikfit Upright Air Bike Exercise Cycle with Dual Moving Arms for Home Gym Cardio Full Body Weight Loss Workout
An air bike is a hybrid of a standard exercise cycle and an elliptical machine. With an air bike, you can work out both your upper and lower body while increasing your heart rate.
This Airbike by Klikfit aims to do just that. It is made from heavy-duty materials that people with up to 100kgs of weight can easily use. The belt in this air bike is quite efficient, which will help in the workout of the upper and lower body with zero impact.
The machine is quite easy to use. From beginners to pros, anyone can use it and benefit from it. The makers at Klikfit have kept the users’ comfort as its top priority; therefore, it boasts adjustable and deep padded seats.
It also offers users manual resistance training so that you can customize your intensity of the workout. The best part about this cardio machine is that it is pretty portable, so it would be an excellent addition to your home gym.
- LCD Monitor
- Cushion handle grip
- Ergonomic cushioned seat
- Vertical height adjustment
- Belt Driven System
- Stationary Handle Lock
- Pedal with strip
This machine is available on Amazon at a 51% discount, at INR 7,624, which is quite a bargain if you want to set up your home gym.
3. Dolphy Folding Exercise Bike, Fitness Upright, Aerobic Trainer X-Bike with 8-Level Adjustable Resistance, Arm, and Backrest
Riding an exercise bike is a great way to lose weight and burn calories while improving your heart, lungs, and muscles.
An exercise bicycle puts less stress on your joints than other types of cardio equipment, but it still gives a terrific aerobic workout.
This cardio machine bike by Delphy has some really good features, which is why it makes it on our list.
The upright bike can track your heart rate, calories burned, scan, speed, time, and distance to know how hard you’re working and keep you encouraged by watching those calories burn off.
It has eight degrees of resistance, making it easy to tailor an easier or more tough workout.
You can choose the level of resistance you want to work out and refine the space you can exercise in.
It provides the users with an anti-skid base to provide sturdiness and stability while working out. It also has adjustable, anti-slip pedals to keep your feet safe while cycling, allowing you to bike comfortably and fulfill your fitness goals. The exercise bike’s magnetic flywheel ensures a smooth and silent riding experience.
- Multi-functional Digital LCD Monitor: The upright bike can track your heart rate, calories burned, speed, time, and distance to show how hard you’re working and to keep you encouraged by watching those calories burn off.
- Various Resistance Levels & Anti-slip Pedal: Comes with a tension knob that modulates the difficulty of imitating cycling on multiple terrains. You may modify the resistance to meet your workout plan. And its adjustable pedal straps are utilized to offer stability and safety to the ride.
- Adjustable Seat with High Backrest: The wide, padded seat on this Dolphy stationary bike can handle up to 120kg, and the high backrest provides more support and comfort than bikes without a backrest.
- Foldable Function for Space Saving: The Total Body Fitness Machine was designed with folding capabilities in mind, allowing you to fold and store it easily. You fold it up for transport and storage, giving you complete control over your workout and in-home space. Transport wheels make it simple to move your equipment.
- Low-noise design: The foldable exercise bike is quiet and takes up little space. As a result, you won’t have to be concerned about excessive noise in your room. Furthermore, there is no need for an electrical outlet with this training cycle.
- Easy to Assemble: This indoor semi-recumbent cycling bike is simple to assemble, taking approximately half an hour. Follow the directions carefully provided with the tools, and the bike will function well.
This cardio machine is available at half the price on the Amazon store. It will set you back by INR 12,599, which is excellent considering the amount of workouts you and your family can do on this exercise bike.
4. Sparnod Fitness STH-500 Manual Treadmill Running Machine for Home Gym
A treadmill is a machine that allows you to walk, run, or climb while remaining stationary.
This treadmill by Sparnod fitness aims to help you achieve your fitness goals.
It is a compact and lightweight treadmill machine that works for small places. It is made of durable material, which helps with withstanding the force of light jog and power walking.
Not your regular treadmill, as it also boasts a push-up bar, stepper, and a twister, which will help you in the overall workout of the body.
- Guarantee – One-year parts and labor warranty, as well as a lifetime frame warranty.
- NON-ELECTRIC – The treadmill’s non-electric mode is ideal for conserving energy while maintaining performance. This also allows for the treadmill to be placed anywhere in your home without requiring an electrical outlet.
- 5 FEATURES LCD DISPLAY – The treadmill includes an LCD monitor that displays distance traveled, speed, duration, and the number of calories burnt per session.
- MANUAL INCLINATION – Use the 8, 10, and 13 degrees, three-level manual incline for a more difficult workout.
- MULTIFUNCTIONALITY 2 IN 1 — Includes a jogger and a push-up bra.
- NON-SLIP RUNNING SURFACE – The robust Non-Slip Running Surface will keep you safe and secure.
- MOBILITY – Wheels for convenient movement and transportation | RUNNING SURFACE – 110 cm x 40 cm / 44 inches x 16 inches running surface.
This perfect cardio machine for you is available at a discount of 47% on Amazon. It costs INR 11,399, which is a reasonable price if you are looking for a manual treadmill with unique features.
5. Kobo Treadmill 2 H.P Motor with 5″ LCD Display Cardio Machine
An excellent treadmill manufactured by Kobo, it has quite a lot of features that would please you. It has a lifetime metal warranty which is good when you are looking to invest in fitness equipment.
Other features include three incline levels, a 5 inch LED screen that shows time, speed, distance, calories, etc. It offers users a speed range of 1 to 14.8km per hour. It also has audio aux, USB, foldable and portable, simple installation, robust, noiseless motor, and super shock-absorbing function deck suspension. It is designed with two levels of shock absorption and dual double shock absorption, and a four-horsepower engine.
It is available on Amazon at a whopping 51% discount and costs INR 26,001. Considering the price, it is quite a good bargain when it comes to a motorized treadmill.
6. PowerMax Fitness BU-201 Dual Action Air Bike
This is probably one of the least expensive air bikes you can buy for your cardio fitness which isn’t short of any features.
Some of its features are:
- Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, and Scan on LCD Display
- Belt Drive System Micro Adjustment Tension Control Max User Weight: 120KG
- Adjustable Ergonomic Back Support System
- Moving Handle Bar with Foam Hand Grips Anti-Skid Pedals with Adjustable Foot Straps
- 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty on Single-Piece Crank Steel Frame and Adjustable Seat Height
It is available online at Amazon at a 52% discount for INR 6,990.
7. Sparnod Fitness SAB-05 Air Bike Exercise Cycle for Home Gym
This Air Bike by Sparnod is one of the finest and a feature-rich product. It has the back-and-forth motion of the dual-action handlebars that target upper-body muscles (similar to elliptical cross trainer). Pedaling works the muscles in the lower body. The handles can also be placed in a stationary position.
Other features include:
- VARIABLE WORKOUT INTENSITY — The tension controller knob adjusts the resistance level, allowing for various workout intensities.
- TIME, SPEED, DISTANCE, AND CALORIES ARE TRACED ON THE LCD DISPLAY. Scan mode alternates the readings of time, speed, distance, and calories enabling convenient monitoring of all parameters while exercising.
- SEAT WITH ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT — COMFORTABLE SEAT WITH ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT — This gym cycle has a comfy seat that can be changed in height. The backrest supports the back when exercising. The foot pedals are locked to prevent sliding. For improved stability, this upright stationary bike boasts an anti-slip broad base.
It is available on Amazon at a discount of 56%, and you can get it for INR 7,999 only!
8. Co-Maxx Plastic and Iron Elliptical Cross Trainer
An elliptical trainer, also known as a cross-trainer, is a stationary workout machine that allows you to stair climb, walk, or run without putting too much strain on your joints, reducing the chance of impact injuries.
This Co-Maxx Elliptical Cross Trainer was created with the needs of those who enjoy tough exercises in mind. The trainer works with the slightest force on the joints, making it suitable for high-intensity training.
Some of its features are:
- It comes with a lifetime frame guarantee, a two-year components warranty, and a one-year labor warranty.
- It helps to deliver the needed intensity to your workouts by providing ten levels of resistance that can be changed according to your training needs.
- Forget about slipping-related mishaps or injuries, and work out.
- Because of the extra-wide footrest, this trainer is great for people with large feet.
- This trainer has a magnetic braking mechanism. It has a quiet and smooth pedaling motion so that you can concentrate solely on your training.
- A smartphone holder and a water bottle holder are included.
- Its open-frame design makes it very easy to reach the machine, and its space-saving design makes it an excellent device to maintain at home or work.
- Featuring a sophisticated LCD for tracking speed, time, distance, RPM, calories, hand pulse, and body fat during exercises.
- This front-drive elliptical cross trainer has a 17-inch stride length and activates more than 200 muscles with each pedaling stroke.
This product is Amazon fulfilled, and you can get it at a discount of 54% for INR 39,199.
9. Stunner Fitness 3.0HP (6.0HP Peak) Multi-Functional Motorised Treadmill with Auto Inclination
With its robust, low maintenance, low noise motor, Semi-Auto lubrication function, and Quick-Fold function, the STX 365 treadmill from Stunner Fitness is the ideal training buddy for your own four walls. The 7-inch display, among other features, provides high-quality technology and limitless entertainment.
You can buy this fantastic cardio machine at a discount of 60% for INR 59,999 only, which is an excellent deal for a high-tech device like this!
10. Hercules Fitness Basic Treadmill
A space-saving machine for your home gym workout, this treadmill by Hercules has a lot going for it. Apart from being a nice and modern treadmill, you also get features such as vertical folding, which helps you in storing the treadmill efficiently and effectively.
It has a two-horsepower motor that is apt for jogging and running and also comes with transport wheels, which help the users move around the treadmill quickly.
This cardio machine is available at a discount of 22% at INR 29,000.
How to Choose the Best Cardio Machine for Home Workout?
Now that you know which cardio machines you can choose online, you should also know the tips on choosing the best cardio machine for your home workout.
So here are some things you need to keep in mind:
- Make sure the cardio machine you get meets your need.
- No need to go over-the-top for a cardio machine, if you will not be utilizing all its features
- Ensure that the machine would fit your area/space
- If the said brand gives you a free assembly or assists you in assembling your cardio machine, it would be quite beneficial for you.
- Please make sure the motor is heavy duty and has a warranty on it.
Where to Find the Best Cardio Machine Online?
There are quite a few options you can consider when you want to buy a cardio machine. You can always rely on online sites like Amazon and Flipkart with great cardio machines and other gym equipment options.
You must ensure that the product has good ratings and reviews and is bought from a genuine seller. Apart from Amazon and Flipkart, you can also check out Decathlon, which is a reputed brand. You can even check their offline stores before placing your order to try out the product.
We hope you like our comprehensive list of the “10 Best Cardio Machine for Home Workout In India”. Please let us know in the comments below what you think about this blog and which cardio machines you would go for!